Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday special - highschool sweethearts

'And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.' 
/1 Corinthians 13:13/

I cannot find the words to describe how happy I am for my best friend to be married after few years (was it 8?) of relationship and almost one year of being engaged. They are high school sweethearts - first they were friends (I've heard that friendship between man and woman doesn't exist) and then they became a couple. 

They said that wedding was the best day of their lives so far and they loved the wedding party which was fully of cheerful moments and happy tears.

And they lived happily ever after...





















This post is something special for me as well - it's the first time I post wedding pictures here -  TO THE NEW BEGINNINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment