Sunday, January 14, 2018

Secret Retreat wedding photography workshop



GET READY BECAUSE THIS POST INCLUDES LOADS OF ITALIAN BREATHTAKING VIEWS, SO MUCH YUMMY FOOD AND BEAUTIFUL PORTRAITS. 

ready, steady, go!


I am normally not a person who makes New Year’s resolution but I was so tired of my full time job at the beginning of 2017 that I decided that that year I’m going to change my life. I knew that photography is something I always dreamed of doing but I wasn’t sure where to start… Until one beautiful day in February when I came across RMW post on Facebook about wedding photography workshop. I opened Secret Retreat website and I started reading. It was like wow… Is that for real? Did someone actually came up with workshop which is made for me - it’s like Andrea, Claire and Lucy read my mind. And then it crossed my mind - three leading English photographers wouldn’t possibly make a workshop which I can actually afford. I decided on the amount of money I can spend on it and I waited for the date the price was revealed. The price for workshop was exactly what I could spend - destiny isn’t it? So I booked it and I couldn’t believe it myself. I joined our Secret Retreat Facebook group and we started chatting with other photographers and you wouldn’t believe it how much all of us have in common. I made friends even before going to Italy and oh boy… what an adventure it was. Beautiful place, beautiful country, beautiful couples but the most important - great people and friends for life I will never forget. Everyone was so welcoming and warm. 

The next day after arrival we did our styled shoots. This was mostly why I decided to come to the Secret Retreat - to create portfolio. I will just say that locations where we were shooting and couples were absolutely OUTSTANDING. Claire, Andrea and Lucy chose couple who are so easy to work with, natural beauties and love posing in front of the camera. There’s nothing more you can ask for. But it wasn’t only fun all the time (but there was loads of it). We studied a lot and laughed a lot and cried as well. There was a lot of wine, limoncello and yummy Italian food. The workshop was definitely life changing experience and I can’t wait to use all the tricks and tips in creating my business from scratch. For all those who haven’t decided yet or think if that’s a good investment - do not hesitate - the Secret Retreat will blow up your mind and you will come back home changed and with a huge to do list which is obviously aiming at helping you to achieve your dreams and do the job you love.

From Italy I brought more than 2000 stunning pictures, friendships for life, notebook full of notes and knowledge which changed how I perceived building my business. I can’t recommend it enough.  
Go for it, change your life and be happy forever. 


So... Below you can see my 'behind the scenes' pictures and portraits of friends. I know it's a lot but I believe you'll love these pictures as much as I do. At the end of the day who doesn't love a bit of sun in the middle of winter?


DAY 1 - EXPLORING THE CITY



















DAY 2 - SHOOTING IN CASTELLABATE







KATIE!

CHELSA!


CHELSA & CHRISSY


BERNI!


RESTING AFTER LONG DAY




LOVE THE MEMORY OF WHEN I TOOK THIS PICTURE WHICH TITLE IS 'I'M AMERICAN AND I'M PROUD OF IT'. DO YOU REMEMBER LADIES? 

KATIE!


CHELSA'S SPECIAL




DANIELLE!



AND THE ICING ON OUR CAKE - BEAUTIFUL DINNER IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!



DAY 3 - PARTY TIME!


KATIE!






PARTY SPOT





LAURA!


LUCY, ANDREA, CHRISSY!




RACHEL, VICTORIA, DANIELLE!

KATIE, JOYCE!





JADE!



RACHEL!











KAT, REBECCA!

DAY 4 - LAST DAY AND ROOFTOP DINNER









































 #PHOTOGRAPHER'S LIFE









OUR BEAUTIFUL HOTEL SWIMMING POOL



BY RACHEL!














THE END....

But let me show you the sneak peek of couple shots which are going to show up here very soon!

CHLOE & MICHAEL!


SISI & ANTONIO!



No comments:

Post a Comment