Monday, September 04, 2017

amazing Cheddar Gorge

Today on one of the blog I saw the video with summer mix and summer summary. In the comments below everyone was sharing a list what they have managed to do during these two months. I liked my summer so I decided to share my list as well. When I started writing and putting all those incredible trips and days out together I realised that I've done so many cool things and I definitely need to share the best summer pictures with you. But for me the summer hasn't finished yet as I'm attending wedding photography workshop with a bunch of amazing women from all over the world in a week in amazing Italy and that will be the end of my summer season so the summary will follow later. 
But today I would like to share with you some pictures I took in a wonderful place. From the moment I got to know about it I wanted to go there but there was usually something on my way- actually, weather was not good most times but last bank holiday everything was perfectly planned to finally go to Cheddar Gorge. The weather was perfect, I was off whole weekend and the place was just so gorgeous! I couldn't think of a better summer end in England. 

We hiked to the top of the gorge to see the view and walked along it and the view was so stunning - like from a postcard. And my S was so sweet to take me there although he knew hiking is not really his thing. 
If you are thinking of visiting it do not think but go. It's totally worth spending a day there - AND THAT VIEW (did I already mention it?🤔)















































A little bit of town
















Gorge from different perspective

















<3












No comments:

Post a Comment