Wednesday, October 18, 2017

portrait session in Notting Hill

When Esther messaged me that she would like me to take some pictures of her I knew we will have a great time and that we will create something beautiful. 

We decided to challenge ourselves as both of us prefer to shoot surrounded by nature. We agreed on Notting Hill which is considered one of the prettiest areas in London. Its tall buildings are usually painted white or in pastel shades which make them a perfect backdrop for portraits or fashion shoots. Personally I always wanted to take some pictures there but I did not have a model who would be right for it until I met Esther. She is such a natural beauty and a great model who definitely knows how to pose for pictures. 

Here goes a beautiful model and a cute location -> perfect combo every photographer dreams of!







































No comments:

Post a Comment